Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Parent, teacher conference #1

Today was the parent teacher conference for K.  Mrs. K. was so encouraging and had fun things to about K.  I am so thankful for a teacher who can recognize things in my child that are positive and things that need to be worked on.  K excels when it comes to her coloring and art work it's so cute to see how well she does, clearly God has given her a little talent in those areas.  She works very hard at memorizing her verses and songs for school.  It's amazing a child's memory at this age, it's awesome that her brain is being filled with truth.  Last night she recounted the whole story of Rahab and the spies, she told me about Moses  the burning bush and about the promise land.  I think she knew more detail than I would be able to recall.  My favorite K moment is when she sings her Latin song from school, I have no clue what she is saying but it is cute.  It's most definitely a sacrifice to send them to the school but I think it is well worth it, the truth she is receiving is priceless.  Things that she needs to work on is to let go of those fingers, that will be tough.  Mrs. K. said that she is easily distracted and not attentive always, we will continue to work on self-control in these areas.  So that is K we love her and enjoy learning with her! 

No comments: