Sunday, November 14, 2010

Life lately

Well this last week seemed like I had less time to give to my kids than any week I have had in awhile, which is weird because I don't recall having that much on my calendar.  I do know one thing about myself, I work very well under limited time and a full schedule.  My goal this week is to keep tackling my lazy moments and call them what they are and go strong in all the areas of my life.  This weekend was tough and good all at the same time.  I felt extremely tired not sure what was up if I was a little sick or what but I let myself stay in a bit of a slump not wanting to do much and feeling sorry for myself.  Ben was great he stayed patient and kept encouraging me to keep moving forward.  He took me on a date Saturday night, which was so refreshing.  We talked about the kids and life it was needed.  I really walked away appreciating my family and what we have been given.  I aimed to love them better today.  Last night L woke up sick and continued to get sick all through the night, she was so sweet.  We stayed home from church and just loved on her.  K and I went to look at wedding dresses today for Sam M, it was fun to see her try on so many beautiful dresses.  K also tried on dresses,she had a ball and asked many times to buy a dress.  I let her know that the starting price was $100 and that we can not afford one, her reply was well maybe dad can just make more money.  She always makes me smile. We had dinner as a family and then watched Karate Kid, great movie.  Looking forward to the week!

No comments: