Monday, November 28, 2011

The Joy of Family

Last night we spent the evening with my side of the family doing what in the the past felt very normal just hanging out!   For some reason Ben and I have had to missed several Sunday evening dinners and not until last night did I remember just how sweet and wonderful the time with my parents, brothers and wives is.  I am fortunate to be a part of a family where we hold the same values and are able to share our common bond of Christ with one another.  I feel so encouraged when the night is over and I can recount many positive conversations.  I count it a great joy to raise my children alongside such wonderful family and friends.  I look forward to many more years of time with my family!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I love hanging out with your family. Makes me miss mine. I love being part of a large family, so much love, encouragement...and making fun of each other is also fun sometimes--ha ha.

Thanks again for being for supporting me and coming to watch me get baptized! It was a special day!