Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Doing better

So it's amazing how much I feel like I can get done being stuck in the house for 3 days and most likely four.  Lucy woke up still sick, her symptoms are very similar to Sam's 2 weeks ago.  We had her chest listened to last night due to her breathing, high fever and vomiting but no pneumonia, praise God!  She is slightly better today but still doesn't want me to leave her side.  I am so thankful to God for these times that I have had with my children.  I am now recalling my prayers over the last couple of weeks and it has been to let our life slow down I feel like I am missing so much with my kids.  Now I can see why the Lord had to force me to stop.  My time with Him has been rich, my time with my children has been meaningful.  As I come away from today I want to Cherish what's in front of me more.

No comments: