Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My job

I love my job!  The more and more I really evaluate my job and all it entails I feel insanely blessed that I have a husband who can't bare the thought of me working out of the home.  I have come to appreciate being a mother far more as time goes on, they are young only once!  I have hard days often and I get frustrated all the time that there is a lack of respect, discipline and what not in my house.  I am slowly starting to view my parenting differently.  Ben and I have always been involved in very outward focused ministries and have poured a lot of time and resources into that, kids always seemed second.  I am now excited to move forward with the Gospel in hand to love my kids deeply and show them Christ's never ending love.  Lord thank you for helping me fulfill this God given role, on days that I feel weak let me live through your strength alone!   

3 comments:

shell said...

i love this! so glad to hear that god is moving on your heart-i have said, when i looked at raising kids at yl for mini's, it changed many things. what a privilege we have to disciple these kids on a 24 hours basis!

because HE first loved us said...

THANK YOU. I feel ya here sister! Just trying to apply the stuff I am reading in adoption books with Lyla is really challenging me. I am so glad we can journey through this together. You are a wonderful mommy, and it's only going to get better! Loving it :)

domecfam said...

you are the best little mom and we love your family!